Monday, July 20, 2009

BLOG CANDY!

Here's some new BLOG CANDY: A set of 2 brand new coordinated photo albums for your 4x6" photos. I have several sets in a variety of colors and patterns, so I will randomly pick a few winners on August 1st. Enter to win by leaving a comment or sending me a comment about the paper crafting items that you are hoarding in your house -- Paper and ribbon definitely top my list! I'm running out of room to store them, and I have to start using what I have before Scrapbook Expo arrives next month (so I can make room for a few more must haves)!

Winners must be able to pick up these albums at:
Memories Live On in Cupertino, CA.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...