Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cricut Expression Reviews Wanted!

I don't have a Cricut yet - do you? Should I get one? Michael's is selling them for 1/2 off this week - for $99. I'm skeptical -- it sounds too good to be true! (I'm suspicious -- Michael's NEVER EVER lets us use our 50% off coupons on them!) ......and feeding my suspicion is the Cricut website here where they are announcing that something amazing and new is about to be revealed. Has anyone heard if it's a new and improved model? Please leave your comments and share your thoughts about the Cricut with us -- the good, the bad, and anything else that makes for good reading!

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...