Friday, July 17, 2009



I love this stamp set from Stampin' Up! (SU). It's called Bird on a Branch and I finally got it converted to use with my clear stamp blocks. Now, I can't stop using it! These are the first cards I've made with this set which also uses extra large eyelets from We Are Memory Keepers (from last year's Scrapbook Expo), Martha Stewart's Lace Punch and SU's scallop punch. The middle closeup photo also shows the Martha Stewart mini pearls ($2 from Big Lots) that I added to 4 of the largest flowers. The last photo shows a bit more detail of the 2 white-on-white cardstock rectangles placed on top of a brown rectangle (Chocolate Chip SU) - a simple technique that gives a finished overall professional look to the card.

Oh, how I wish there were more hours in a day to stamp...but I've got to put my "toys" away and focus on getting ready for my Christmas in July class this Sunday. I LOVE Christmas - so this will be one of my favorite classes EVER! This class sold out 2 months in advance, but I will be repeating the class on Sunday, November 15th, 1 to 4 pm. Call Memories Live On to register: 446-9901.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...