TO BRING UP THE PIN IT BUTTON

HOVER IN THE CENTER OF EACH PHOTO TO SEE PIN IT BUTTON

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Paint Chip Card

Here's an idea you might try for a quick and easy card. Start with a paint chip, cut or punch out some leaves, use that bottle of flowers you had to have (guilty times 5!), some eyelets, skinny ribbon, and a 3-D word embellishment. This leaf punch is from Martha Stewart. I'm afraid Martha is leading me down the "MUST HAVE IT" path of no return when it comes to punches! I have a cute little Halloween bat card to show you soon using her bat punch. Oh - please help me!!!

MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

Spend some time viewing the projects here...then click HERE to view more paper crafts at my current blog.

TO VIEW PICS AT FULL SIZE:

Click on any photo below - then click on the back arrow to return to this page.