Friday, August 14, 2009






It seems as though my design style these days has become quick and simple - so little time and not enough hours in the day to stamp and make cards! I've discovered Heather Pulvirenti's blog and I'm she will inspire you - just like she did for me! Check out her blog here. Below her blue flower card is one of my latest takes on her idea - try it for yourself! Just stamp your image and saying, then mark your four corners with a pencil dot and use a ruler/straight edge to connect the dots with a black micron pen. The pearls and gems hide any imperfections where the lines connect in the corners and add a nice dimension.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...