Saturday, August 29, 2009

Need Some Inspiration?

This Thanksgiving card was done by one of Gina K. Designs' illustrators - Theresa Momber. Isn't it lovely?! (For details, click HERE.) Every now and then I need to see some new ideas, cards and layouts to jump start my creative juices, and this card was the cure I needed! (For this clever card, the stems were stamped within the oval, then the flowers and leaves were stamped and colored on another sheet of paper, then cut out and adhered so they extended beyond the oval - LOVE that idea!) I discovered this card and MANY other beautiful cards at stamptv.com -- once you are on their hope page, you can scroll down, watch the latest how-to video, then scroll down further and watch a mega slide show of card ideas! Instead of the slide show, I like to use the "View All" link in the lower right corner to see the cards all at once...then, I click on the cards I want to view at a larger image, right mouse click, and select "Save image as" to save the pictures to a card idea file on my computer where they're ready for me the next time I have Creativity Block!




http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/list

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...