Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Perfect Hostess Gift for the Holidays

I mentioned THE CAKE WORKS below and they also sell pre-assembled gingerbread houses that they package with a supply of pre-made royal icing and a variety of treats to add to the houses. (Pre-orders are required.) It's one of my favorite hostess gifts to give during the Christmas holidays and it gives off a wonderful gingerbread fragrance - oh, the memories that aroma brings back! Here's a pic of a house my sister and I made -- yes, I finally bought a kit for myself -- and the two of us had a blast putting our creation together! We bought frosted mini shredded wheat cereal for our roof...and you won't believe it, but my sister-in-law kept this creation from 2006 and it still looks great!

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...