Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Card Idea



Are your Christmas cards ready yet? Here's one that you can whip out in a hurry: I used 3 shades of blue for this one. The background card base is navy blue, then I added a baby blue layer cut 1/4" smaller than the width and length of the card base, then came a white layer with a lighter blue strip of cardstock across the white layer. I added a circle of white below a metal snowflake embellishment and stamped the snowflakes and sentiment using white pigment ink and SU's Ballet Blue ink. Note: All stamping was done prior to assembly. If you are impatient like me and don't want to wait awhile to assemble the card after stamping with white pigment ink (since it needs extra drying time), use an embossing gun to set the ink or add white embossing powder to the white ink and hit it with the embossing gun for a nice raised image on the snowflakes. The SU set used for this card is called "Warm Winter Wishes" and it's one of my favorite sets!

It's been too long since my last post, but I'm getting ready for the big launch of my card club on January 1st, 2010 and Christmas is coming too fast for me on top of that! Will somebody help me slow time down a bit?! Happy holidays and enjoy these next two weeks before Santa arrives.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...