Thursday, January 28, 2010

Branch Out Valentine


Here's another Valentine's Day card I designed last week. I used Stampin' Up's BRANCH OUT tree and the small heart from SU's SMALL SAYINGS set....but any tree stamp and small heart stamp will work. Using a Zip chisel tip glue pen, I added SU's Crystal Effects glitter. The saying is from a wonderful clear stamp set from VERVE called HEARTS ON FIRE - Click here to view the entire set. (The quality of VERVE'S STAMPS are impressive! I also ordered this set for a friend's birthday and it arrived in 3 days!) The little pink 3-D hearts are from JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts store (in their scrapbook dollar section). The ink is a multi-colored ink pad from SU called CELEBRATION. The silver cording is discontinued, but most craft stores sell thin metallic cording in their jewelry making department. I'm trying to work on Valentine's Day cards now so I can get them out before February 14th. It looks like I may get them sent in time --- YAHOO!

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...