Friday, February 5, 2010

Sample of a January CLUB Project



Here are some pics of the paper purse and matching card I made for my son's girlfriend's birthday. The smaller and last picture shows the inside of the card made with the Labels 3 Nesties. My husband's assistant gave them to me recently because an online site mixed up her order and sent her an extra Labels 3 set to make up for an error on their part...so I was the lucky recipient of the FREEBIE! Thank you, Tiffany!!!! The paper purse was made with my January Card & Craft Club template. If you'd like to make some of these purses, write to me and I'll send purchase details for the instructions and template. The Happy Birthday saying  and background oval were cut on my Cricut (using the STORYBOOK cartridge --- one of my favorite cartridges). The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch --- oh, it's so hard to resist her punches!...and I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder (WITH LOVE) for the line of raised dots along with my Scor-Pal to make the raised straight lines on the front of the card. The little silver adhesive balls (purchased at Michael's) on the butterflies and hearts added a nice touch of bling to the final look of the card.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...