Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wedding Shower Tomorrow!


I've been busy getting ready for a wedding shower I'm giving tomorrow for one of my dearest friend's daughter who is getting married in May. I made this card with a saying that I love for the parents of the bride, and I'm sure it will bring a tear or two! The saying reads:
When children find true love, parents find true joy.


Some of the ideas I'll be demonstrating at my March 21st class will come from this shower --- they are ideas that can be adapted to any party or family gathering....for example...have you ever heard of the Right/Left game? I believe there are 2 spots left for my class. It's a Martha Stewart-type class filled with food, entertaining and paper craft ideas --- 3 of my favorite things on the planet!!! Click on my picture above to read more details about the class.  If you can't come to this class, I'll be teaching them every few months!


BTW ---  The heart punch is from Martha Stewart and the largest background paper is one of those huge sheets of paper from the Paper Source.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...