Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Inspiration


            
After one of my Canadian card maker friends sent me a version of this card, I had to make it! Thank you, LA, for the inspiration! I used a 1 1/4" circle punch for the bunny's rear end and a 12mm pink pom pom from Michael's attached with a large glue dot. The feet are modified from the small SU oval punch (I shorted the oval slightly), and the pink pads on the feet are punched from a standard hole punch. The clouds were made with a SU scallop punched circle and a dauber sponge in Ballet Blue. The Easter saying on the front is from SU's Well Scripted set and the flowers are from SU's Flower Filled set, but any flower set will do just fine. For the inside, I used the Labels 3 Nesties --- a wonderful gift from a friend --- you gotta be thankful for friends like that!!...and the saying was done on my computer. Now, I've got to hop off to bed!...oh, and here's LA's card that she saw on Splitcoaststampers.com that gave me some Easter inspiration:



Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...