Monday, June 22, 2009

Paper Crafts and Baking!

I just had to share the baking and paper craft talents of a wonderful baker who made this "Happy Meal" for Father's Day out of cupcakes, brownies and cookies. It combines two of my favorite past times on the planet: cooking and paper crafting! I belong to a cooking club and this creation would surely give my cooking club buddies a big smile ;-D To get the instructions with FREE templates along with the terrific pics that show how it's made, simply click HERE. It's probably not any healthier than a real Happy Meal, but it sure is clever - and you know how I love clever! I was thinking they could be modified for a 4th of July party/BBQ - oh, how I wish there were more hours in a day...

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...