Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthday Card #2

Here's the 2nd card I made using some origami paper scraps - can you find the middle seam?! The "Birthday" had a void in the ink when I stamped it -- of course AFTER I had finished the entire card....so, I took this happy little opportunity to re-stamp the "Happy Birthday" on another matching piece of card stock, cut out just the "Birthday," layered it with the navy blue matching card stock, and raise it up with foam tape. Whew!! -- and yet another happy little mistake that made the card turn out even better than I had imagined!

The lace punch is by Martha Stewart, the scallop punch is by Stampin' Up, and the present stamp on the envelope is by Hero Arts.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...