Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Card from My SSF


I got this LOVELY card recently from my SSF - Stampin' Sister Forever - Katie. It's one of those KEEPER cards and it just makes me happy looking at it! She used FLOWER SOFT on the branches - a new product that really adds a nice ethereal 3-D quality to stamped projects. (Stamp set: Thoughts and Prayers by Stampin' Up) For the wavy brown border with the pierced dots, she used a punch from EK's new line of punches. Of course, it was a must have for me as I thought she actually needle-pierced the dots above the wavy line...but no -- she did the wavy border and the pierced dots all at once with a simple press of a punch! Do you have friends that take you down that path of "Paper Craft MUST HAVES?!"....but as my friend Donna says -- it's a happy path! (...as she bought this same new EK punch with me!!)

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...