Thursday, December 24, 2009

Paper Crafters' Christmas Poem




Here's my last Christmas Cricut card that I made with the Winter Woodland cartridge...I haven't had this much fun with a new crafting toy since I got my Cuttlebug!

My good friend and fellow paper crafter, Michele, just sent me the poem below. It gave me an extra big smile, and I hope it does the same for you ;-)

Twas the night before Christmas, I’m glued to the tree.
I’m wondering what Santa will bring just for me.
Could it be cardstock or inkpads or lace?
Or stamp sets, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that’s when I heard him...Hi Santa, I said.
To which he replied, You should be in bed!
Oh, dear! I said, I’ve just been caught...
But I was excited to see what you brought.
Well, let’s take a look in this room where you work.
Then he shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.
And I heard him exclaim, as he put it in gear,
You’ve got enough crap, I’ll see you next year!

Now I ask you...can one ever have too many paper crafting supplies?!

Happy holidays and here's wishing you a plethora of creativity in 2010!

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...