Sunday, December 27, 2009

Zutter Fun!



After my very crafty friend, Katie, showed me how to use her Zutter machine, I had to put that little toy on my Wish List...and here are my first creations with my very own pink bundle of sheer joy! These are Post-It note holders and they are so easy to make that my husband made the one on the right for his assistant's January birthday! She enjoys paper crafting and will really appreciate his handmade efforts!....and not to take anything away from my dear husband, but it's so easy to make items with the Zutter that even a husband can use it --- hehe! (Some of you who took classes with me at MLO will recognize the papers used for these little books.) BTW - I used the extra large Stampin' Up oval for the sayings done on my computer.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...