Friday, January 8, 2010

Card Made with Scraps


The card on the right shows how I used the scrap paper from the Nesties card on the left to make one more card. (You know how hard it is for me to throw away perfectly good scraps!) The picture doesn't show it, but the outer frame on the right is raised with foam tape. (See blog entry below for the how to directions for these quilt cards.) The stamp set used was Stampin' Up's Bird on a Branch and diamond gems were added to some of the flowers.....and speaking of SU...I am elated to learn that SU has AT LAST offered a clear stamp mount option on their stamp sets AND sends them in a DVD case-type holder. YIPPEE YAHOO!!! I'm doing my HAPPY DANCE over that news!!

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...