Monday, January 4, 2010

Quilt Cards



I finally had a chance to try some quilt cards! They are so easy to make: Take a 5 x 3 3/4" piece of lightweight cardstock for the base (I trim a 4 x 6" index card down to this size), cut twelve - 1 1/4" squares from scraps and adhere them to the base with adhesive. (I like to lay the squares out in a 4 x 3 square pattern first before adhering.) Then cut out in any shape you desire using Nestibilities. I used the Labels Four Nesties for these two cards. I used rub ons for the sayings or you could use sentiment stamps on the card base. Adding 3-D embellishments adds a nice touch. I think I'll have to try adding some small buttons on my next versions! Complete the cards by using a coordinated marker to make faux stitches around the edge of the final shape.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...