Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentines!



Oh, what fun I had over the weekend! I made some valentines with my sister, mom and some very talented friends. The first picture shows a quick and easy card I designed with Martha Stewart's heart border punch and a heart ribbon with a silver heart charm (both from Michael's in their wedding section --- for $5.49 you get a zillion heart charms --- use your coupon for even more savings). The final rectangle is raised with foam tape for an added professional touch.

The second picture shows a card my crafty friend Katie had us make using SU's Sweet Treat Cups --- so clever! My son is giving this card to his girlfriend for Valentine's Day ;-)

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...