Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Stampin' Up Bird Punch




Here I go again with a must have new toy --- it's a new bird punch from SU that includes the bird, the wing and the branch all in one punch! It was calling out my name the first time I saw it....and somehow, it has made it's way into my craft room! (If you have double-sided paper that is coordinated, it makes for the perfect wing and body combo.) I had several thank you notes that I needed to send out, and this punch was the perfect thing. 


The saying on the inside of the first card was made on my computer and says "You're a Tweet Heart!" The saying on the front of the 2nd card is from a new SU set that can be used with clear acrylic stamp blocks (LOVE THAT!) and it's called Whimsical Words. The Nestie set used along with that saying is Labels 3. The embossing plate used for the card fronts is from Cuttlebug and called Stylized Flower. I'll post more cards later in the week made with this new LARGE BIRD PUNCH. BTW - to create the triangle accent layer in the first card, I cut a square that measured 2 5/8" and used my SU scallop punch in the center of all four sides --- then I layered it with brown and pink cardstock.

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...