Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quick and Easy


Here are two new cards suitable for the males in your life! They are quick and easy cards made from a variation on a Thanksgiving card that I demo'd in my last class. The formula is simple -- start with 4 rectangles that are 1 x 3" and adhere side-by-side on a base layer. (Hint: Trim the right-hand edge after adding the last rectangle.) Finish by adding additional background layers as desired. These cards are a great way to use up scraps -- and oh, how I hate to throw away perfectly beautiful paper scraps! I also like to have some cards on hand that don't have a specific saying on them. I could have used the top one today for a Bosses' Day card. We took my wonderful boss of 30 years out for lunch today -- and I completely forgot that we had this lunch planned for today soooooo I had no card to give him - oh, RATS! Well, I hope you have a terrific boss to take to lunch this week - and maybe you can use this design for your card!

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...