Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bargain Shopping Alert!



Yesterday, I was shopping with my coupons at Joann Fabrics, and low and behold, I found large spools of ribbon in the 2 for $5 bins near the registers in several wonderful colors!!!! I squealed with delight to myself - YIPPEE!! You can buy 100 yards of 3/8" luscious satin ribbon for $2.50! (A perfect size for card makers!) OMG - I nearly fainted, but managed to walk out with several colors. Don't you love a GREAT find like that?! Be sure to completely remove the blue tape by pulling back the cardboard side. It's very sticky and can damage the ribbon. (Obviously, the packaging was not designed by a crafter - hehe!)

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...