Friday, November 27, 2009

Santa Claus has ARRIVED!



My dear husband surprised me last night by giving me a Cricut for our anniversary, and here are my first attempts using the new Pagoda cartridge. I have to tell you that I am OVER THE MOON with happiness because of my new toy (and being married to my Bear for 29 years, too)!!!!...the only trouble is that I can already see that this Cricut will send me down the path of no return! Last night, my sister gave me a set of Asian stamps from Inkadinkado called Asian Influences, and it had the bamboo stamp as part of that set --- what are the odds that it would go together so nicely with this new cartridge?!....and my in-laws game me some "mad" money to treat myself to some shopping...and I think you might be able to guess where I was this morning at the crack of dawn?....YEP - at Michael's buying more Cricut cartridges at 60% off. Oh, please....help me now! I can thank my friend Rachel for that suggestion -- she wrote me late last night that she would be out shopping on Black Friday starting at 5:30 am. I had never done any shopping on Black Friday before....but that 60% off Cricut sale at Michael's with a 25% off of everything else coupon just lured me right out of bed and through the drizzle at 7 am this morning to get more cartridges!!! BTW - the picture below shows my first rendition of the panda card --- something was missing --- he needed a bow and some black added to the bamboo with a .005 micron pen to add that little bit of extra pizazz!


Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...