Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Support Operation Write Home


Confession: It's REALLY hard for me to throw away larger left over scraps of paper after I finish a craft project! I definitely don't have the space to save them all - and what are the chances I'd ever go back and use them?!....so now I create cards with these perfectly good scraps for the brave troops serving our country. This was a flamingo I made for a friend out of my left over pink cardstock scraps. (Confession No. 2: The background had the birthday cake already on it - so that made it super easy!) I had enough scraps to make two cards: One for my friend and one for Operation Write Home. Visit their website if you are interested in learning more:

http://operationwritehome.org

Halloween Gift Idea

GIVE THIS GIFT  to friends and family during these trying COVID times!!!! Small and Large Oval Punches for the pumpkin and wine glasses/wine...